The abdomen is a large area, and any pain can be caused by many reasons – from benign to dangerous. For a better understanding of the possible consequences, identify the exact location of your stomach pain.
Abdominal pain is any type of pain that is felt in the area between the chest and groin. Since the abdomen covers a large part of the body, it is necessary to locate the exact place where it hurts so that the cause can be more easily identified. Find your sore spot on the map and identify its meaning.
1. Gallstones, gastric ulcer, inflammation of the pancreas
2. Gastric ulcer, heartburn, indigestion, inflammation of the pancreas, gallstones, epigastrium hernia (hernia above the navel)
3. Gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer, bile duct obstruction, pancreatitis
4. Kidney stones, inflammation of the urethra
5. Inflammation of the pancreas
6. Inflammation of the colon
7. Pelvic pain – gynecological problems
8. Inflammation of the urethra
9. Diverticulum disease