What is the definition of face rolling?
Face-rolling tools are often composed of jade, rose quartz, or other crystals, and are designed to gently massage the face and stimulate the lymphatic system to reduce puffiness, relieve tension, and encourage blood flow to improve the radiance of your skin.
What is the history of face rollers?
The technique was developed in China, it was known for its healing and purifying properties.
Jade rolling massage is a thought by assisting lymphatic drainage, the movement of fluid that accumulates beneath the skin – which can have a depuffing effect.
The custom of jade of rolling began in Ancient China during the 7th century as a luxury skincare ritual reserved for the wealthy.
This little magic wand is called in Chinese as Yushi Gunlun and is thought to be a rare gemstone with anti-aging properties.
So? what are the benefits of this beauty tool everyone worldwide is using it?
- Relaxes facial muscles
- Reduces puffiness
- Makes your skin appear radiant
- Tones and sculpts your skin
- Eliminates the appearance of fines lines and wrinkles
- Relieves facial tension, sinus pressure and headaches
- Improves blood circulation and oxygen for a natural glow
- Helps to absorb creams, oils, and serums for better results
Easy steps on How to use it
- Apply your favorite eye cream, facial oil/ serum, and moisturiser
- Begin rolling from the base of your neck and work your way up
- Roll up instead of back and forth for the finest results
- Apply mild pressure from your jawline to your ear on both sides. This motion can be carried out all the way from your jaw to your cheekbone.
- Roll up from your brow to your hairline, just in an upward manner.
- If you have a headache roll flat over the brows horizontally, which may feel soothing.
How to clean it.
Very simple, just clean under warm Luke water with any of facial cleaners or gentle soap to remove build up and kill bacteria. Leave on a towel next to the sun to dry.