During the summer we love quick recipes for lunch or dinner that refresh the body and do not require turning on the stove. It is important to choose a recipe with a high content of protein and healthy fats that saturate the body and provide it with important nutrients.
Ingredients needed: 1 large can of tuna1 medium-sized cucumber1 avocado¼ red onion1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice, salt, and pepper if desired fresh parsley leaves
Method of preparation:
- Drain the tuna oil.
- Peel a cucumber and grate it into small cubes.
- Prepare the onion into thin strips or cubes.
- Peel the avocado and prepare it in smaller pieces.
- Mix all ingredients, add finely chopped parsley, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Serve immediately. Good appetite!